Closing date : Saturday, December 01, 2007
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for
qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. We are currently
seeking Two 2 Rotating QA/QC Technicians for our INTEQ Division in Indonesia.
Quality Assurance/Control Technicians
Requisition ID 14370
- Assist R&M Manager and Quality Engineer in monitoring and maintaining Baker Hughes
Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 QMS and QManage System.
- Document and administer document change process.
- Ensure periodic calibration of Inspection, Testing & Measuring Equipment for use in
APMC, including Tracking and Serialization; coordinate with production department for
equipment calibration; coordinate with external vendor(s) for equipment calibration not
able to perform inhouse; perform in-house equipment calibration when possible as well
as file and maintain calibration records.
- Maintain quality control documentations including material traceability record;
inspection record and compilation of documentation package for job deployments.
- Conduct Internal Quality Audit on semi-annual basis to ensure compliance and
implementation of corrective & preventative actions for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in ISO 9001 :2000, API Spec. Q1 Management System,
internal auditing, non-destructive testing and metal machining.
- Good command in English and computer skills.
- Preferably, domicile in Balikpapan and willing to be rotated in remote area.
To apply, please visit www.bakerhughes.com/careerportal and search for the job by the
"Requisition ID" or by country (i.e. jobs based in Indonesia). Alternatively, candidates can
send their CV to HR.Indonesia@Bakerhughes.com
Closing Date : 2 weeks after the advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Baker Hughes, there are no limits to what you can achieve.
34000+ members and counting.
No Spam. No Ads. No Bull. Just plain job posts.
Join us, send a blank e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For jobs in India, send e-mail to: email@example.com
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: