PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since
1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and
mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1,917 staff,
Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Our strategic shareholder and partner, Clough Limited (ASX:CLO) provides Petrosea with
access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows
Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following Jakarta based positions:
• Bachelor Degree (S1) major in Accounting from a recognized university.
Applicant should have:
1. Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in the F&A department – Accounts Receivable &
Accounts Payable section.
2. Excellent English – both written and verbal.
3. Significant exposure in manage AR & AP section would be an advantage.
Role responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Responsible for supervising team AR & AP section.
2. Manage smooth processing on AR and AP administration.
3. Review Vendor Credit Term.
4. Report difficult customers and blacklisted customers plus difficult vendors.
5. Check accuracy of customers' and vendors' invoices and completeness of requirements.
6. Manage accounts receivable turnover relative to achieving budgeted Accounting or
collection and vendors.
7. Prepare reports on customers' outstanding accounts and status.
8. Assist on assigned tasks as required by shared service – accounting manager.
9. Manage Balance sheet schedules as required by shared service - accounting manager.
10. Monitoring proper filing.
11. Take part in special F&A projects as required from time to time.
1. May require overtime on reporting time.
2. Team Oriented, Self motivated and ability to prioritize work.
3. Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in organization.
4. A `can do' attitude, with hands on approach.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidates. To
apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume
including recent colour photograph, and quoting in email subject: Accounting
Superintendent, to email@example.com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more
than 350kb, latest by December 10Th, 2007.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW
34000+ members and counting.
No Spam. No Ads. No Bull. Just plain job posts.
Join us, send a blank e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For jobs in India, send e-mail to: email@example.com
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: