A major international integrated oil company operating in over than 40 countries now is looking for a high qualified candidate for Corporate Communication Manager (Jakarta Based)
This position will secure a long-term relationship with company¢s external constituents, NGO¢s, local communities, press government entities, partners and other external bodies. This position will develop and execute comprehensive external program that will enhance company¢s reputation in the public¢s eye. This position will use the networking/lobbying/negotiation technique in order to achieve company¢s goals. In addition to the prime responsibility, this position will develop and execute a comprehensive internal communication strategy in line with Development & Relations vision, mission and goals.
· Must possess a University Degree in Mass Communication or Engineering
· Good network/relations with govt. authorities and mass media.
· Good awareness of public issues
· Minimum of 9-10 years of progressively responsible experience in oil/gas industry have exposure to public relations (internal and external comm.)
· Has a basic understanding of oil and gas operations.
· Good command of English language (spoken & written)
· Has an excellent teamwork
· Has an excellent analytical motivational and managerial skills
· Has an excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to resolve conflicts and to determine true business needs
For those who really have close qualifications with the requirements above, please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zainal M. Afandi
Sr. Recruitment Specialist
Represented by: PT OPAC Barata
PH: +6221 8353133
FX: +6221 8353152
34000+ members and counting.
No Spam. No Ads. No Bull. Just plain job posts.
Join us, send a blank e-mail to: email@example.com
For jobs in India, send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: