PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since
1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and
mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1,917 staff,
Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Our strategic shareholder and partner, Clough Limited (ASX:CLO) provides Petrosea with
access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows
Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following Jakarta based positions:
• S1 (BS) Degree in Marketing from a recognized university.
Applicant should have:
1. Minimum 2 years experience in the area of corporate communications.
2. Excellent English skill – spoke, written and presentation.
3. Proficient in using MS Office and Adobe In-Design/Photoshop. Ability to develop clear
concise accurate report summaries.
4. Excellent business analysis skills and project management capabilities.
Role responsibilities include:
• Internal Communications
1. Developing and managing communication ambassador team consisting of
representatives from various departments and projects for supplying information/news
with regards to their activities and performance for the various internal communications
2. Managing internal communication events i.e. Sundowner, and initiate further
3. Managing and improving the Petrosea Net in order to attract interests of the employees
in accessing the intranet.
4. Launching and managing the quarterly e-newsletter aimed to highlight key successes of
the people and the company by focusing on human interest aspects.
5. Initiate new tools that are effective to improve internal communications.
• External Communications
6. Supporting the company with media relations initiatives which include development of
press release, news update, and process improvement on dealing with the media.
7. Assisting the development of corporate publications including annual report and
8. Supporting the initiatives on issue management pertaining to corporate reputations.
• Corporate Social Responsibility
9. Developing an internal team which meets quarterly to initiate, implement and monitor
10. Initiating and implementing a sustainable CSR program for the company aimed at
improving company reputation at areas in which the company operates.
11. Supporting in the MNC function to provide the best service and solutions required by
1. Requires the ability to coordinate own efforts such that they meet business deadlines.
2. Preferably having foreign work and study experience.
3. May require local and overseas travel from time to time.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidates. To
apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume
including recent colour photograph, and quoting in email subject: Communications
Executive, to email@example.com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than
350kb, latest by December 10th 2007.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW
34000+ members and counting.
No Spam. No Ads. No Bull. Just plain job posts.
Join us, send a blank e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For jobs in India, send e-mail to: email@example.com
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: