Agile / .Net Developers (4 positions)
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Duration: 6 – 12 Months
- 5+ years experience with ESB technologies; MS .Net, IBM
Web sphere, JBoss, BEA Web logic
- 5+ years experience with XML, Oracle, MS SQL Server, and DB2
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, Sybase or Postgres.
- Experience developing software applications/products for
Technology-based industries such as the Telecommunications and Software industries.
- Experience with Service-Oriented Architecture and Enterprise
Service Bus architectures.
- Experience in designing highly-reliable software
- Experience in analyzing and modeling applications, systems,
and components using methodologies such as Rational Unified Process, Agile Development, etc.
- Experience with Agile Methodology and practical work within
an Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is required.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of networking technologies including data
Encryption, data compression, and voice over IP (VOIP).
- Excellent verbal & written communication, inter-personal, Facilitation and presentation skills are essential to succeed in this position.
The candidate also should demonstrate experience in the following
Message Oriented Middleware (MQ, JMS)
Web Services experience is a plus, especially regarding
Publish and subscribe mechanisms (WS-Eventing, WS-Notification,
Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) also a plus.
Nexus Software Solutions
215-853-2976 x 215
URL : www.nxsofts.com
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
MainframeJobs, where dinosaurs gather to feed.Please send resumes and job applications directly to the recruiter or Human Resources Office listed in the ad.
Do not send resumes by clicking on Reply. The recuiter does not have time to read the list for your reply.esumes by clicking on Reply. The recuiter does not have time to read the list for your reply.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: