We are looking for the following professionals for a *UK based company at
NCR region (Gurgaon)*
*1. Technical Architect *
Key Skills: JAVA, J2EE, JSF, STRUTS, SERVLETS, EJB, JDBC, SWING.
- Should have the experience in handling product development
projects and leading teams for architecture walkthroughs.
- Should have minimum experience of 7yrs.
- Should have worked as a technical architect on Java (J2ee)
projects within a broad experience in using different development tools,
Should have architecture capabilities as follows:
- Defining / Designing architecture for given set of requirements.
- Verification and validation of architecture against international
- Adaptation capabilities of industry proven architecture and
- Ability to cultivate best practices within the design and
development team in terms of design standards, coding standards, best
- Capability to evaluate products for specific requirements for
integration with existing system.
- Develop iterative prototype when appropriate.
- Resolution of software defects (all aspects from evaluation,
fixing, workarounds unit testing) as per organization guidelines.
Must have done solution designing for large projects on different
Must have good written and verbal communication skills to interact with
Locatioin : Gurgaon. (Domestic Onsite)
*2. **Technical Team Lead *
*Key Skills: JAVA, J2EE, JSF, STRUTS, SERVLETS, EJB, JDBC, SWING*.
Job Description :
Candidate should have minimum 6 yrs of IT Projects experience including
experience in object-oriented technologies and in implementing web-based
- Strong Java, J2ee, JSF, Sturts, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC,
- Should be leading a minimum of 5-6 people team currently.
- Knowledge of oracle 9iAS and 10g will be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is essential.
- Ready to work with demanding schedules & time lines.
Prepare work estimates for assigned projects and task.
- Work with Architect and team to deliver high level and detailed
- Review team member's implementation to ensure they follow the
design and coding guidelines.
- Perform functional code review and integration test.
- Work with developers to resolve their technical issues and mentor
- Work with QA lead to improve test plan.
- Report work status to project manager.
- Provide timely and complete information to the QA group to
facilitate formal testing.
* Experience: 6-9Years*
*Can**didates can be anywhere in India but should be willing to relocate to
f you meet the above and are interested ,*please forward your resume and
reply to the following without which we can not process
1.Are you ready to work in Gurgaon?
2.Your current/expected Salary
3.Minimum time requd to join the new company.
4.Where are you working now and the reason for leaving the present company
5 What is your curent designtion?
6.How many yrs exp you have in J2EE/Java?
Also,if you have friends/colleagues having similar exposure,please arrange
to forward their resumes or E-Mail ids.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Do not send resumes by clicking on Reply. The recuiter does not have time to read the list for your reply.esumes by clicking on Reply. The recuiter does not have time to read the list for your reply.