PT. Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk
We invite you to be part of The Winning Team of
Danamon Learning Center
Learning Partner Manager
( application code : DLC – LPM - Mils )
Acting as consultative and facilitative resource to internal customers in the areas of learning & development in order to meet or even exceed business objectives as well as individual aspirations in maximizing his / her contribution to the organization.
Job Description :
· Contributing HR Strategy in aligning with business strategy through best-managed learning solution, intellectual capital promotion and knowledge-based initiatives.
· Promoting and encouraging right mindset and efforts for learning & development.
· Developing learning & development infrastructure.
· Liaising and working together with others business units and / or other units within HR in finding learning & development solutions.
· Ensuring that training plan is properly delivered.
· Minimum Bachelor degree in any major preferably in Management or Business Administration.
· Male or Female with maximum age is 35 years old.
· Minimum 5 years experiences in Banking or Financial Institution or Training Consultant would be an advantage.
· The candidate must be a team player who demonstrate strong leadership & management, imbibes the passion and concern for excellence, demonstrates the passion for teaching and training, show an excellent training delivery skills, understands the principles curriculum development, possess excellent communication skill both oral and written ( English is a must ).
· Able to build good relationship with internal as well as external customer.
You might be the right person we are looking for !
For the preliminary review of your qualifications, please send curriculum vitae and recent photograph before December 2, 2007 to
and put application code your e-mail subject.
At this review stage, NO need to send softcopy at your credentials.
Only short listed candidate will be contacted.
Recruitment & Selection held by Human Resources of PT. Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk. without involving third parties.
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
34000+ members and counting.
No Spam. No Ads. No Bull. Just plain job posts.
Join us, send a blank e-mail to: email@example.com
For jobs in India, send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: